To Producers and other food system organizations:
- Farm grown and ranch raised product(s) that you have available for sale;
- Food product(s) that you or your business/institution are looking to purchase;
- Assets that you have available to store or transport product (e.g., freezers, trucks);
- Areas where you need technical assistance or other support (e.g., help making products available online);
- Supplies or services needed for your business;
- Labor that is needed or available for hire.
Who are we?
The Mission of New Roots is to support healthy, local, sustainable food access through education, outreach, and partnership.
Our Vision is to cultivate a community where every individual in the Eagle River Valley has access to local, nourishing, and sustainable food resources. We seek to achieve this vision by increasing access to healthy food, increasing awareness and knowledge of nutrition and our programs, and connecting people to other available resources.
Garden Guardians– Check out our latest volunteer opportunity to put locally grown food into the Eagle County community. We’re recruiting folks to tend community garden plots across Eagle County. All harvested produce will be donated to The Community Market and given back to locals for FREE.
Podcast/Radio Show: We strive to bring you all the information you could need or want regarding all things sustainability and food. DJ Adam and cohost Evan (Lanny) host a radio show every other Thursday on Radio Free Minturn. They also produce full-length podcast episodes, just check out the Podcast/Radio tab on the menu at the top of our website or click here to listen through our page!